It is infrequent that a product or service works as well as advertised. Stemcures works exactly as advertised, perhaps even more so. I did intensive research on this place before contacting them. It is surprising to see all of the 5 star reviews and not think that these aren't paid for. No one has paid me. I have not been coerced in any way, and still I'll tell you that this was the best decision of my life and it is what I consider to be a real life miracle.
Dr. Atluri provided excellent care through the entire process from the initial consultation through the procedure and follow-ups. I was facing a reality of not being able to horseback ride anymore because of the immense pain from a herniated L5/S1 disk. The bone marrow stem cell procedure from Dr. Atluri's office has allowed me to continue my passion. I'm easily riding without any pain 90% of the time, the other 10% there's a dull very minimal pain that I could easily ride through. I feel like this has given me my life back.
I met with Dr. Atluri about stem cell injection for my spinal disc. I am a very active person and I had been dealing with degenerative disc disease which made it difficult to continue to be as active as I wished. I had explored epidural injections in the past and they only helped about 20% with the pain and after about 3 months the pain returned to normal. I had heard about Stem cell injections and the amount of success people were benefiting from this treatment. Dr. Atluri was one of the few Dr's in town if not the only one that I could find that was currently practicing with Stem Cell injections into the disc.
I had my stem cell therapy and in less than a month, my pain level has diminished by 85% and my mobility is getting better everyday. I would do this therapy again in a heartbeat. My quality of life has greatly improved and I could not be happier with the service I received from Dr. Atluri and his marvelous staff.
Dr Atluri has worked with me for about three years regarding prior hip surgeries of both hips, two prior lower back surgeries, one left total knee reconstruction, and one left shoulder reconstruction. When Dr Atluri got more involved with my back due to the prior surgeries he suggested that I have the stem cell procedure done which it has been a blessing. After 9 weeks I have gone from a wheelchair to walking on my own, he is the best!